Friday, October 2, 2009

Toshiba 40RV525U What a steal!!!

This t.v. was purchased about a week ago and I love it. It fits perfectly in our living room. The tv has excellent 1080p resolution. That coupled with the deep blacks and quick response time makes my 360 look spectacular. The game mode does seem to improve my gaming experience as well. For the price, this tv really cannot be beat. I've seen other reviews discussing that the sound and 60 hz response time are downfalls...First of all, the 60 hz is perfectly fine unless you're a videophile. It's hardly noticeable to most - and as for the sound - it is RARE that tvs put out great sound. The sound is fine. It sounds like a tv. The only genuine negative mark I can find with it to this point is that the remote really needs to be pointed right at the sensor to function properly which is a little annoying. Still, this is a GREAT value. If you're on the fence, allow me to shove you over...get this set!!! Great job, Toshiba.

No comments:

Post a Comment