Sunday, October 25, 2009

Toshiba 40RV525U Satisfied Gamer,

I bought this as my first HDTV and so far I am very satisfied. The picture quality through regular cable(480i as it says) is not that good, but I mainly bought for my 360. Through the component cables the the quality while playing games is very good, but there are some things I notice. Now through the HDMI, the picture is excellent! There is a small problem though, the Xbox's NXE update doesn't allow sound to go through the cable. There are some temporary solutions like taking out the hard drive while off then plugging it in when the system is on every single time you want to play. This problem is not Toshiba's fault as other TV's from different brands are having this problem, too. MS is working on a fix as reported on other forums and sites though. Hopefully, they get it fixed quick because I love how the games look on this TV.

I originally wanted the Sharp Aquos 32" 1080p TV but after seeing this TV and price I couldn't pass it up. And I'm very glad I didn't pass it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment