Monday, October 5, 2009

Toshiba 40RV525U AWESOME TV

I recently purchased this tv about 2 weeks ago. I had about a 1 and a half month long process of comparing/contrasting tv's. I compared the samsung 40 inch a550 to this one. only big difference is contrast ratio. 30,000:1 (samsung) 15,000:1 (toshiba). as well as $80 price difference. I finally came to a final decision on the toshiba. I went to a local best buy and compared the toshiba to other top of the line lcd's (sony, samsung). I virtually saw no difference in the picture. I also have my blu ray player hooked up via hdmi. COULD NOT BE HAPPIER!! the picture is awesome. my xbox 360 looks absolutely stunning as well. the reviews are true that the sound on this tv is not up to par. but not many lcd's have great speakers because of the small size the speakers need to be to fit in tv. Which is why home theatre systems were invented, problem solved! I definetly recommend this tv to anyone looking to stay around th $700 range. its the best lcd you can purchase in this price range! I'd save yourself a $100 bucks or so and try out this toshiba! you will not be dissapointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment