Friday, October 30, 2009

Toshiba 40RV525U Great Flat Panel for a Great Price

I have been looking for a reasonably priced HD flat panel TV for some time. Having looked at the Sony Bravias closely and using them as the benchmark I searched for a comparable or better TV for less money. I found that Toshiba had an excellent contrasting image and would compete with the Sony and it was usually half of the Sony price. The small downside is the sound quality but using the auxilliary audio output allows for a standard stereo system or surround system to utilize the signal and makes for a fuller sound. Please note that the audio is not that much of a negative in my opinion as most people add a surround system to their TV's these days. I would absolutely recommend this TV to anybody looking for a low cost full HD TV!

No comments:

Post a Comment